CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wow I love crops :)

I just love when we have a crop and I get so much done! I think this was my favorite crop at Scrap City! It was ALL sketches and I've been lovin the sketches lately! With the exception of the last layout these were all made from sketches from our crop!



I really love how these two cards turned out! I got these Little Yellow Bicycle papers and goodies from a kit and discovered I just love this company! They have so many fun coordinating clear embellies and die cuts!



This "Little Man" layout was also inspired by a SC sketch. And it's another one with LYB papers LOL This was a paper set I got quite awhile ago and I had been so excited to use it for my little guy! I just ADORE these pics of him. I had gotten him all dressed in a football shirt to watch football with Daddy on a SUnday afternoon and he looked so boyish! Steve held him up the counter to "stand" and just the way he was standing made him look like he had big broad football player shoulders :)

How stinkin cute is this rainbow paper from Sassafrass Lass? Love it! This was such a fun day with Elli. She is such an outdoors girl! This fall day was absolutely gorgeous and we had a blast outside. Elli was digging in the dirt and literally had it EVERYWHERE on herself :) There was just a ton of sand in her hair. I really wanted to be upset about it but she was just so darned cute LOL I love how these flowers turned out too! I had these felt flowers, felt circle embellishments and these really odd plastic circle things that I think were Rob and Bob studios. I remember awhile back thinking about giving them to Elli and I'm so glad that I saved them. :) I love that you can cut out your own coordinating paper and stick it in the center of the circle! Too fun!
These pics of Elli were taken the day before Valentine's Day. At the grocery store I grabbed some premade dough and frosting and we just had a blast with it! Elli had so much fun playing with the cookie cutters. The cookies didn't look anything like the shapes they started as but we sure did have fun :) I had been waiting to use this cupcake chipboard and I really like how it turned out with it's brad sprinkles :)

And finally this layout was based on a sketch from 52 sketches 52 weeks sketch #8. It had been awhile since I made a layout with so many pics but I really like it! When we were in the hospital there were a TON of pics taken and I love the idea of a kind of collage of his first day :)

2 comments:

wendy said...

Very good work. You got lots done :). All the layouts/cards are bee-u-tiful!

Melanie H said...

I love your take on sketch 8 Nessa, all of those photos are beautiful.

Well done on getting so much done at the crop, I love all the layouts and cards. I especially love "Sending Love."