CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love me a good crossword :)

Over at 365 Cards they had this printable I love you crossword to build a card around.... FUN! I went back to my Little Yellow Bicycle scraps for this Love card :) My printer was being all wacky.... it needs ink in a bad way LOL I didn't really love the blue tinted black so I cut out tiny squares for all the black spots. Dontcha just love it when an "oops" turns into something you love :)

I had to take a closeup of this little do-hicky. I have no idea where it came from but it just is so darn pretty :)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

wow...this is really gorgeous! Great job!

wendy said...

Awe, isn't that precious! Very nice card :)

Melanie H said...

This card is just stunning, everything about it is gorgeous.

Well done.

P.S. I love that metal embellishment.