CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oops I did it again.....

LOL I had such good intentions to do a card everyday... and here I am again uploading six cards. Well I did one better than last week and only have six this time :) These are all from challenges at 365 Cards They just have the greatest challenges over there! This first card is my favorite :) It's from the bonus sketch at 2 sketches 4 you and for the challenge to create your own flower at 365 sketches!


Here's my paper flower! I used lace for the smallest circle and really love the way it looks!

This card was for a theme challenge of "new home".... whichever of my friends gets this one I apologize in advanced LOL I dunno why but themed cards just never work for me :) I am however really happy to have used this Love, Elsie paper that I've been hangin onto. The floor plan paper is actually really cute :)Another day's challenge was a red, yellow and blue card. I've had this balloon ribbon for YEARS and it was nice to finally use a tiny bit of it :)

Next was a card with a picture on it! I've actually done this a few times before, but what I usually do is have the kids hold up a sign that says happy B'day so and so, but this time I wasnt sure who it was for so I didn't. I really do like it though :)

This was a fun one! The challenge was to use at least 5 patterned papers and 5 embellishments! That's never usually a problem for me LOL I used some BG archaic scraps and 5 buttons. I'm really diggin making these little boy cards lately!

I totally love this new stamp set I got :) See the ticket on there? It's from a set of them from Autumn Leaves and there's SO many of them with really fun sayings :)


And finally here's a card from the sketch challenge! This sketch was a great one from Kazan and really is SO versatile. I again dug into the scraps and used up some more of one of my favorite Cosmp lines :) This site is SO good for my scraps stash LOL

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Wow! These are all lovely! I think my favorite, though, is the first - LOVE that flower!! Thanks for joining us this week and great job getting all of those cards done!!

Pam said...

Definitely my favorite is that first card with your DIY flower - gorgeous! BTW - thanks for letting me know about getting all the challenges done in time, and I have edited the post to include your name ;)

Melanie H said...

Nessa, these cards are stunning. You know how much I love those lollipop flowers, I make them all the time too.

Stunning cards.

Anonymous said...

Nessa, I'm so going to follow your blog. I love your creations and direction with all your cards. The flower came out great. My fave though is that moving card! So creative!!!!

Kristie Larsen said...

So glad you got in the cards this week! As long as you keep getting them done, it doesn't really matter how long it takes right; ) I love that ground plan on the moving card. very cute. and the primary color card is just perfect. And a great flower on your first card! Nice work!