CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back to nature

One challenge at 365 cards this week was to make a card with a nature theme. I wasn't so sure about this one at first, but it's definately my favorite one of the week now that it's done! I received these My Little Shoebox papers in a RAK and they were the first thing I thought of when I read the challenge.
I cut out a strip of trees and adhered them with pop dots and of course stickled the apples LOL I had this acrylic bird laying around so I covered it in pink and brown Stayzon and tacked it down with a couple brads. I ususally stay far far away from the clear stuff as they're a pain in the rear to adhere to paper, but I really love this little birdy :)

And I had a die cut that matched so that one went on there with some pop dots too :) Thanks for lookin!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is sooooo tweet!

Melanie H said...

Gorgeous card Nessa, I love playing with acrylic elements but yes, they are a pain to stick down.

I love how you stickled the apples.