CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A happy little scrapper

The very best thing about the 365 Cards blog for me so far is I'm using up SO much stuff that I had saved!!!! Thid day's challenge was to have a ladybug as your inspiration. I had a good laugh when I saw that! I have had this ladybug ribbon in my stash for years! Several times I've thought about RAKing it out to someone else who might use it, but it was so darling I just couldn't. And WOOHOO a ladybug challenge LOL I used a couple PP scraps and several ribbons to create the stripes on this card.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely adorable!!

wendy said...

cute colors on this one, the ladybugs are super cute :)

Melanie H said...

Lucky you didn't. lol You always need that supply when you have just purged.

I love the colour combo, it is very striking.