CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Warning..... crazy picture heavy :)

I loved all these things so much I had to take a ridiculous amount of pictures of them LOL This card had inspiration from two sources! I am having such a blast with this 365 Cards blog! Does it really get any better than a challenge every single day???? I think not :) This challenge was to use only scraps and I used Bo Bunny scraps from the layout of Mr. Coby below! I also used Laura's sketch #21 from 2 Sketches 4 You for this one! It's a really versatile sketch and I'd like to use it again!
So I've been all about the Making Memories tiny letters lately and I discovered My Little Shoebox has them now in a bunch of colors too! I think I'll be seriously lost if they ever stop making them cause I use them on darn near everything lately LOL
Ok here comes the flood of pictures! :) These two layouts are both made with sketches from the talented Julie Bonner of 52 Sketches 52 Weeks. I wish I could pay her to just live in my scraproom and make sketches for me all day! This one is from week 9's sketch. Again.... you can see my ridiculous obsession with Little yellow Bicycle LOL I seriously cannot get enough of these paper lines! I'm finally getting around to scrappin last years Halloween pics.... hey better than last year when I didn't get around to it til a year later :)
I bought these stamps last year and have been looking forward to them! I've rediscovered my stamp collection latey and have been lovin them! Amazing what can happen when you put stuff where you can see it LOL The scroll looking thing was part of a grey patterned paper in the set and I used some chalk for the first time on this layout! the grey just didnt work for me so I used some orange chalk... now I finally know what it's for LOL

I think this is my favorite part of the layout! The background notebook paper had holes and it really worked out well to punch them out and add some ribbon in there :)

I also used my dear friend Stickles to embellish the background paper. There's a big section here in the corner and a few smaller places around the page!

Here's a peak at the journaling about my cute little Elli :) I really love the die cut polka dot paper from LYB too!
Steve and I had such a good laugh when we saw these pics of Coby! He SO hates the camera!

Here's the journaling :) It was so hilarious to capture the progression from glee at playing with Daddy to horror at the appearance of Mommy's camera!
Here's the title.... again with my favorite tiny letters!
What I found most inspiring about this sketch was the circles across the bottom of the pictures! I had ordered the button collection from Bo Bunny that matches the papers and they were just perfect! I also used some rubons and cut them out for more of the circle border.
I've been trying to dip into my stash and use "old" stuff as much as possible! I had fallen out of love with my massive chipboard collection, but this star thingy was really perfect for this layout :)

9 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love the layouts! Cute Halloween layout, and the photos on the layout of Coby are hysterical! Love all your cards below too! Take care!!

Savitri said...

Super fun card and super fun page!!! I LOVE the color schemes too. The card esp. Just bursting with colors!!!

Laura Davis said...

What a great card! I love the fun, whimsy feel!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Ewonne said...

Love your card and your layouts!!!

Kristie Larsen said...

what a fun post. I love when they are full of pics. And especially pics of such fabulous creations! Nice work

Anonymous said...

I love the unique-ness of your card! Great take on the sketch!

~amy~ said...

Wow...you've been busy...I absolutely LOVE your card...thanks for playing...great layouts too!

Melanie H said...

Awww, you know how much I love detailed shots.

These are stunning Nessa, the photos of Cody smiling then frowning are too cute.

cnelson said...

cute card and los!! love how fun your card is!