CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cards, cards, cards :)

thank goodness for cards or I'd never get anything completed LOL Here are 2 more inspired by 365 cards. I'm only one behind my goal of getting one done everyday so that's not too bad :) I still need to do the Sunshine challenge.... sadly TWO of the last few cards I did were sunshiny and I'm runnin outta the happy paper LOL Anywho... here's my take on the challenge to make a card with mainly green. I used up yet more scraps... these challenges are heavenly for my scrap drawer :) These are mainly from a DT thing I did with making memories Passport line and then another PP from 3 Bugs in a Rug that matched nicely. I used this weeks sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You for this card! It's a great one go check it out!

So..... yeah. I have found a new gadget I adore. And must have all of. Sigh..... I've seen people talk about these Fiskars border punchers, but since I live in the middle of nowhere I can't just go grab one to try. I found out my teeny Joanns has them and I got a lace one and Oh my Hell.... are you joking me with how fun these are???? Stupid things I want all of LOL


And I used it again on the little flower thingy here. :) You can expect to see much more of the lace punch on my stuff LOL


This week at 2 Sketches 4 You the challenge was to do a card with your child. Miss Elli is 2 and makes cards ALL DAY LONG :) It's her very best thing to do and I just love it! Here is her card she made :)
this card is for the 3 bows and 3 buttons challenge.... WARNING I do not do bows LOL I really don't remember ever making a bow? Anywho... i might have to start every now and again cause they do look kinda cute :) Took for stinkin ever to get them to look right thoughI just love it when I randomly save something and then have a use for it later. I'm such a pack rat.... but I recently purged in a big way and gave Elli a ton of my stickers. This Reminisce sticker was just by itself and I almost gave it to her, but I decided to keep it. I just love it for this card and I'm so glad I saved it from the Elli mess LOL

15 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Great job with the 365 Cards Challenges! Thanks for playing with us

Karen Lee said...

Love all your cards!

Hazel said...

Lovely cards - great flower on that first one x

Janice said...

Love your card for 2S4Y, the flower is gorgeous and you are a CUB fan so all is right with the world!

Vicky said...

Beautiful cards! Love those flowers on the going green card! Thanks for joining us!

Unknown said...

Now I want a border punch! LOL Great cards. Ellie is quite an artist!

Kristie Larsen said...

Oh how I love border punches. they just push everything up a notch. Great cards too! i love the colors on the bow/button card and LOVE the border and flower on your green card. Great job!

~amy~ said...

LOVE your cards...especially Miss Elli's :) Thanks for playing with us over at 365 cards!

Melanie H said...

Stunning cards Nessa, I think I will have to get that lace punch now. Its looks wonderful.

I love the card Elli made. Well done to her.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nessa! Cute, cute cards! I especially like the flower and gratitude stamp on the first one. Great job!

Unknown said...

I love all your work - so much fun in one post. I wanted to thank you and Ellie so much for making such beautiful cards for us. How darling that you two craft together - such precious memories!
Hugs
Kazan

papertrails leaver said...

really like all your cards! just fun fun fun!

Anonymous said...

You and Elli make a GREAT team! You can tell she gets her momma's talent. Great job both of you!

cnelson said...

love your cards!! and Elli's is absolutely priceless! love her fun mix of embellishment!

Savitri said...

Elli, what great great work!!! My little girl is 5 and she's been crafting since she was your age too. She just LOVE to spend paper time with her mommy too. I hope you keep it up, I'm sure your mommy will love it too, and your work is just gorgeous!

Mom, your card is fab!!