CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oh how fun!

365 Cards

Ok so I'm super dork, but this Card of the Week award at 365 Cards just made me so happy! Isn't it nice how little pick me ups like that always seem to happen when you really need them? Anywho... it was for the rainbow card I made with last weeks Sunday Sketch, which is probably my favorite I have made for the 365 challenges so far!
And here's my last card for this week. And it's still Saturday for me so I got them all done on the right day except for one WOO HOO! I have a ginourmous pile of gorgeous cards.... I really need to start sending them LOL This days challenge was to use the song "Lean on Me" as inspiration. I found myself really wishing I had a super cute stamp with people leaning on eachother but hey.... what are you gonna do? So I settled for using the song title and making a pretty card to go with it :) Really do love how it turned out!

9 comments:

Vicky said...

This is beautiful!!! Great job on the challenge!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

This card is lovely great job with this challenge. I love all the beautiful papers you used/

Debbie/Phx AZ

Karen Lee said...

Such a colorful card....love it!

~amy~ said...

WoW...another stunning card!!! thanks for playing!!

Kristie Larsen said...

Gorgeous Job! I love the sheer ribbon with the striped paper. Really adds dimension!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It is FUN and you should be excited!!

Cute card!

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful card. love the colours you chose. Thanks for playing.

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on the award Nessa, thta was a beautiful card and you deserve this award.

Fantastic card for today.

Carol said...

Congrats on the award! Great cards.