CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Sunshiny card and Picturepalooza

So this challenge has been runnin around in my brain all week.... of course they post a springy sunshiny challenge days after I made TWO sunshiny cards LOL So I rummaged through my paper tonight and found this darling birdy paper I've been hanging onto for awhile. :) It totally makes me think of spring as we've finally begun seeing a lot of birds other than gulls wandering around our yard! I stickied him to some chipboard and added whatever else to this card that I found laying around that even remotely matched :) I've been doing a lot of stuff lately with all the same line of paper so it was kinda fun to mix and match again.

I was so excited to find that one of the birds already had HELLO written on him! So I stickled him and here's a closeup. In person it really stands out on the card!

I realized today it's been a long time since I posted pics of the kidlets for my Mom and Dad to see so here goes.... some snapshots of the kiddos bein their normal crazy selves :) So this was a classic Elli.... she was mad at Steve and I cause we stole her TV to watch our show (the NERVE), and she informed us she was running awaw. Below was part of her "running away dance."

Steve said "Elli where are you going?"

Elli said "To the store"

Steve "What are you getting at the store?"


Elli " A new vacuum for Mommy!!!!!!"

No one really understands that but what the heck it was cute LOLhave you met our new friend the nanerpus????? Wendy was kind enough to introduce Elli and I to the wonderful world of the Denny's Nanerpus commercial.... Elli watches it about a gazillion times a day. So of course we had to make a Nanerpus of our own. Here he is in all his glory..... Lexi drew his face and said he was nerdy nanerpus :)

In case you haven't seen it.... here's the commercial (Ok I cant figure out how to get it here... "nice" but here's the linky)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur0LENvY5TE

And here's poor sad nanerpus meeting his untimely demise. Elli decided she was hungry LOL

One night after Elli went to bed Mr. Coby pulled his usual trickery and stayed up to play with Mommy and Daddy! I swear these two conspire all day... when one falls asleep the other wakes up. Like immediately. Anywho... here's Coby having the much detested "tummy time." Poor kid just hates it but he's getting so much better at holding his head up when on his tummy :)
HA I got Lexi LOL For my blogging friends whose kids are not yet teens this is what you have to look forward to! I have to sneak up on her and hope she doesn't have enough time to roll her eyes or glare :)

This is what Lex and I were doing at the time. Watching Coby work on his rolllllllllling :) He can get very easily from his tummy to his back. Poor kid hates being on his tummy so much he had to learn real quick how to get back to his back LOL Every once in awhile he'd roll a little too fast and cry a little when he ended up on his back :( Poor little sweetie! Later that day.... Miss Elli pulled out her dress-up stuff. Daddy was SO pleased when Elli dolled Coby up a bit :) It was just hilarious and so fun to watch her really play with her new little brother. About a hundred times a day now she says "Mom I love having a new baby brother!"

Here's Elli and Coby doin what the do best.... snuggling :)
Here's Mr. man on his 3 month birthday :) Isn't he getting so big?!? He looks so much like a little man LOL He's doing his very best thing here which is eating his own hands!
Steve got a bunch of funny pics tonight of Elli having a hair obsessed day! this kid has not let me "do" her hair or have a pony in for more than five seconds in the last three years.... and today she was ALL about the headband and the "pinky" tails as she called them :)
Sadly for Gracie.... she got involuntarily involved in the dressup game. Elli dressed her head to toe and it was hilarious! Poor silly dog!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

GREAT card and FUN pics!!! Your kids are darling!

wendy said...

The card is great :). The pictures of the kiddo's are so fun!! Super cute!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

My girls are missing the eye rolling gene when the camera is near! Emily is a teenager, and Jessica is a year and a half away, and they LOVE the camera! They pose for me, ask me to take photos, etc.!!

Love all the photos of the kiddos, and I laughed when I saw the one of the dog!! Too funny!

Kristie Larsen said...

oh sheesh, those are some cute kiddies!!! Great card!!