CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh so behind.....

Blah what a week LOL I had very little time to play with paper this week, but I did manage to squeeze a few cards in here and there :) This card was for last Sunday's super sketch challenge at 365 Cards. Here's the sketch....Isn't it fun?????
And here's what I did with it! I am working on some items to sell and I made this card with some scrap left overs from the baby boy album I'm making :) I just love these Making Memories baby papers!

And because everythings better with sparkle I had to make the elephants just a little more fabulous :)

I don't usually do the insides of cards, but it just felt like it needed it on this one! Very simple but I think it looks darn cute how it all came together!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE this!!! sooo cute!

Melanie H said...

Stunning card Nessa, I love the design of it and how you stickled it.