CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

March Scrap City reveal

A big huge thanks to Charlie from Crafter's Alley for sponsoring us at Scrap City this month! She sent our creative team a TON of Coredinations cardstock and flowers to play with! You can see all the Coredinations for sale in her store HERE. It's just ridiculous what you can do with this stuff! It left me wishing that I had WAY more texturing plates to play with! Some of the other paper DT girls made some amazing projects with texturing stuff! This paper made really fun cardtsock strips for behind my picture! they really stand out when sanded!
I made this layout of Coby and I loved using the coredinations to make a background paper, the title and the journaling spot :)

I made this layout of Coby for my Mom and I loved using the coredinations to make a background paper, the title and the journaling spot :)
This paper was just perfect to make a flower from! I crumpled and sanded the circles before putting it together and I think it really pops off of the page!


I used the coredinations to make a tiny journaling spot to go in between the rubon phrases at the bottom of the page. I think it really makes for a cool look :)
this card was made with a Pagemaps sketch. I really like how the torn strips look against the background
I have all of two embossing plates LOL But I used one with the Sizzix to make this card. Embossed and then sanded and I think it looks really cool!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Wow, I think I need some Coredinations cardstock sheets.
I love sanding and distressing and this would be right up my alley.

Fantastic layouts Nessa, I love the embossed thanks on the card.