CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

What a yum yummy sketch!



And truly yum yummy papers from Teresa Collins! I just got these papers in the mail yesterday and when I went over to 2 Sketches 4 You and saw this fantastic sketch and that the DT had used Teresa Collins papers it all clicked in my head LOL


As you can see my corner rounder and I had a blast together on this one :) This card is for my Mommy who is so good to me so I wanted it to be really special. I went through all my odds and ends and found this really cool fabric heart and some lace scraps and I really love how they look on the card!
I also found this super chunky heart button that I think is just perfect :) My very favorite thing from this Teresa Collins line was the sheet of patterned paper covered in these darling tickets! They were just callin out to be cut apart :) Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

om-goodness how cool is this - love the Teresa Collins paper that you used too. Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Melanie H said...

I love the 'Love' ticket you used, this card is beautiful.

Your mum is lucky to have a wonderful daughter like you.