CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back in the scrappy mood!

I don't know WHY... but I lost all will to play with paper while I was pregnant! After Coby was born while I was still in the hospital all I wanted to do was play with my stuff! I did get one heck of a cutie pie from the deal though LOL


Are you kiddin me with all that hair? I'm obsessed with makin him tiny boy mowhawks :) Look for it on a layout coming to theatres soon LOL





Speaking of layouts I have been a scrappin fool the last few days! Here is my "virgin" layout I made a few days ago.... It's from the January sketch from Scrapbooks Etc at Scrapcity!

Don't forget to come by and play! We have ELEVEN challenges for January and mine is a four week long card challenge with a prize pack from Cosmo Cricket that's awesome!


Memories From the Attic is having a contest called Scrap in the new Year and I'm getting a ton of inspiration from it! It's all month long so swing by and check it out! Here are a layout of Elli and her new baby brother and a calendar for my scrappy desk that I've made so far!



2 comments:

wendy said...

Super cute work and Coby is adorable. I'm so glad you are back in the scrappy mood.

Trish said...

I LOVE him!