CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What a fun game of tag :)

Ok usually these kinda bore me LOL but this one is really fun! Becky Fleck from Page Maps tagged me and here's the dealio..... you just go to the place on your computer where you store your photos, then to the sixth folder, then to the sixth photo. Take that photo, put it on your blog and tell it's story!

So here's mine :) This is our tiny rat dog Zambrano.......Ok not really a rat, he's actually a Cavachi (1/2 chihuahua and 1/2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniel), but he kinda looks like a rat. He's named after my favorite pitcher who is up in my header up there. :) My two year old really really loves to dress-up the poor guy LOL Looks like Mr. Potato Head might have lost a pair of glasses this day! Poor little rat was very unhappy with the whole situation, but it really did make for a funny picture!

It looks like most ofthe people I know have been tagged LOL My circle appears to be way too small! But I'll go tag 6 people whose blogs I have just started reading from another site!
Stephanie

Julie

Lindsay

Melanie

Carol

Can't wait to see all your pictures:)

4 comments:

Melanie H said...

Thanks for the tag Nessa.
Your photo brings back memories of dressing up my nana's old cat, she was a cranky old thing and we used to dress her in tutus and bonnets. lol

I did the tag: http://throughourchildseyes.blogspot.com/2009/01/6-and-6.html

Becky Fleck said...

Kerri, that photo is hilarious! He is one adorable pup!

wendy said...

This is a fun one, I love seeing what everyone has.

Carol said...

Love those potato head glasses!!! Cute. I love all the Cubs stuff on your blog. I am excited that there are other Cubbie fans out there. Whats your connection to to Chicagoland??