CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A smile and a Sketch!

Our little man smiled for the very first time a couple days ago for Mommy! We finally got a semi-OK picture of his cute little smile tonight when Daddy was playing with him :) It just absolutely melts my heart to see his little personality starting to come out! Can't wait to get this one printed and scrapped!






And speaking of smiles..... how fun to have pics of BOTH of the girls smiling at once LOL I am just addicted to Julie's site 52 Sketches 52 Weeks! She has the coolest sketches and I so look forward to Sundays when they're posted! This picture of the girls was taken after Lexi had helped Elli dress up and they made a "house" and played in it all afternoon. She's such a great big sister! And I adore these We R Memory Keepers papers! They were just perfect to cut all up and layer like crazy all over!

Here's some more pics I can't WAIT to get printed and get my hands on to scrap! My little Elli is such a ham and a half! Does anyone else look at this picture and think Beavis and Butthead? Iam cornholio........



And sadly for her it appears she may have gotten Mommy's fashion sense... poor kiddo LOL And over here we are rarin and ready to go for baseball season.... isn't it HERE yet? Coby got these way cool Cub's shoes from Grandma for Christmas and I have the coolest baseball rubon that Wen sent me for him that I can't wait to play with! Man I really need to print out some pics! Walgreens hurry up and have a sale already!

3 comments:

wendy said...

Super cute photo's. I love elli's style :) Coby is adorable :) Fun layout too of the girls!

Trish said...

I want to leave a comment for every picture because they are all so cute, but I'm having a hard time finding the "leave a comment" part on each blog. Boo! Anyway, That one card with Elli kissing Steve in three different pictures is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. It's so special seeing daddy's with their little girls. I think Coby looks extremely cute in his gray outfit with his Cubs shoes, he looks a lot like Elli to me. Especially in the pics with his hair blond.

Nessa said...

YAY Trish you found it :) I was hoping you would! You should make a blog of your cute little kiddos! Ummm I think the leave a comment are at the bottem of them all. One of these days I'm going to hook you on scrapbooking too!