CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yay for the returned Mojo!!!!!

I just can't keepmy hands OFF the scrappy supplies! Thank goodness! My dear friend Jan owns Scrappin Mojo and she promised me some Mojo inspiration if I wandered by and she sure did deliver! This is for her technique challenge and is combined with her blog hoppin challenge for the challenge at One Little Word to use the word START. The technique was to layer embellies on your page so I used a background paper that I had two of and cut out the images and lifted them up with some pop dots and added various embellies all over the page. I just love, love, love how it turned out! This picture was taken of me getting to snuggle Jacoby minutes after he was born. I didn't even know this was an option after the c-section, but the anesthesiologist helped steve get him up on my chest so I could hold and kiss all over him! What a great moment that was! I was SO lucky that my doctor, the nurses and the anesthesiologist were not only willing to stick to all my wishes (like having Steve and Coby go to the recovery room with me) but they even went above and beyond by doing little things like helping me hold him right after he was born!

3 comments:

wendy said...

Super cute photo, I love all the colors :)!!!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout! Precious picture!

Denise said...

What a touching story. Thanks for sharing such a special moment!