CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week #4 and my favorite picture of all time!

Julie who runs 52 sketches 52 weeks is just so crazy talented at making sketches! Four weeks into it and every single one has produced a layout I just adore! I'm pretty sure this is my favorite picture ever...... Ellis a character and this picture is just so very her! She was really unsure at the hospital and very quiet which is so unlike her. I was starting to worry a little bit until in true Elli fashion she started to be a ham again!

After I showed Wen this picture she spent about an hour making up the most hilarious titles for it! In the end I went with the one Steve suggested on his way up to bed tonight :) Some rejected titles include.... But I ordered a pony, He isn't really that cute????,What am I supposed to do with this.... Wen feel free to chime in with the rest LOL



I just had to take a close up of this little embellie cluster too! Aren't these Chatterbox felt thingys just too cute?




And I just had to share this card Miss Elli made:) She has been wanting to make cards NON STOP lately! Today I was taking a picture of another layout and she said.... Mommy take one of MINE! So here it is :) It's so fun to have her play with me!

2 comments:

wendy said...

This turned out so fun! The sketch was perfect for it. Elli is adorable :). I like the title you put on there! Super cute :)

Melanie H said...

This looks fantastic Nessa, photos sure speak a thousand words don't they.

Elli's card looks wonderful too, she is taking after mummy in the crafty footsteps.