CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh I adore this paper!

I just couldn't bear to throw this pretty paper in the scrap bin so I had to make a card with it! Card Positioning Systems has a great sketch up right now and it's where this card got it's inspiration :) I just love sketches like this that are so simple and have so much possibility!Here's a picture of my little buddy at just about 3 weeks :) Between 1-2 weeks he had gained a whole pound....little piggy! I don't know how much he gained this week but he looks so much bigger to me! I just had to snap a pic of him in his swing after I set him down. He looks like he's just hangin out :)

And here's the reason I never get any sleep at night anymore. I try and try but when I lay down all I do is love on him and kiss his tiny fingers LOL Darn cute kids!





I'm so glad Steve thought to snap a picture of Elli with her Rudolph nose on! My mom brought it out for her when we were in the hospital so I didn't get any pics then. They were hanging up where our keys hang and yesterday she was like.... hey I need my red nose :) It took steve 25 pictures to finally get ONE with the light on since it blinks off and on!

These "nap with Dad" pictures are by FAR my favorite pictures of our kiddos. I have one of Steve and Lexi when she was about 4 that is framed and stays by our bed and quite a few of Elli and Daddy over the last ucouple years so I just had to get one of Daddy and Coby nappin together! DOncha just love his baseball jammies? And geez isn't it baseball season yet???? Go Cubbies :) I really need to take pics of the Cobster in his many many amounts of Cubs clothing!

2 comments:

wendy said...

You are on a bloggin roll! Way to go :). VERY cute photo's...I love seeing the family. I love to snuggle with sleeping babies. That's funny about the 25 pictures of the darn red nose!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card!! Thanks for playing at CPS this past week!

~Lea