CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Week #3

Oh I am just addicted to these weekly sketches at 52 Sketches 52 Weeks! It was funny because before I saw this sketch I had printed out these three pics thinking.... I love them but what the heck am I going to do with them? This sketch was just perfect! Elli has this new routine whenever Daddy leaves that she HAS TO give him a hug and a kiss or she gets really upset! She'll chase after him to the door yelling.... "I have a hug and a kiss for you Daddy!" It is SO cute and just melts Daddy's heart :) Lexi and Coby worked on some "tummy time" the other day. We got him all dressed up in this darling little outfit from our friends the Tanner's (can you see it has a buttoned area on the bottom.... are you kidding me with how cute that is?) It started out really well with him flashing that darling little smile that we've been getting more and more frequently!
Then he decided he just wasn't interested in looking at hinmself in the mirror anymore.... this boy can throw a whopper of a fit when he is not amused!

So Sissy helped him dance and forget all about it!



4 comments:

Melanie H said...

Your layout looks fantastic Nessa, the sketch came in handy right at a good time.

My daughter always asks for her "kissy cuddles" too and often stands by the door waiting for dad.

Your DS is adorable, look at that gorgoeus smile.

Anonymous said...

Your hug and kiss layout is gorgeous! I love the black and cream!
That little guy is too stinkin' cute!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

wendy said...

This layout turned out so fun! Coby is already growing so fast :). Looks like sister is a big help!

Trish said...

I can not even stand how adorable he is!!!! He is also just HUGE already, it's shocking! I want to hold him now...(I bet he is so warm and snuggly) That little outfit was cute at the store, but on Coby it's cuteness times 10!