CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Homegrown Scrappin

Ok Wendy I'm bloggin LOL Wendy and I ordered the super monster KIT from Homegrown and have been having a blast with it! She challenged me to get four layouts done and I did WOO HOO! Thanks for the kick in the butt Wen :) I just love this picture of Lexi! It's so rare to get an actual smile from a pre-teen LOL

This is my new fave picture of Steve and Elli. It was from the fourth and they were waiting for the fireworks that we never got to see :) I just love this apple paper!

Here's Uncle Nick and his neices playing! He is just so great with the little ones :)

And this is me and my SIL and our two girls who are almost the same age wearing their cute little matching outfits from Nana!

10 comments:

wendy said...

SO cute...I love the "luv ya" one :) Way to get your mojo back!

You up for another challenge this weekend?!

Lisa said...

Wow! You've been cranking them out and they are all awesome!

twinkle teaches said...

I'm loving that apple paper. Cuteness!
Tina

Melonie said...

Just stopping by to say I'm thinking about you. Hope all is well and love the new LO's.

jo-ann said...

i sure love the apple paper too! so many possibilities!

Drea said...

You ROCKED that kit!! Wowzers.

Now, I must go find this place and drool over that kit!

~Telah said...

Great job with those! I love the bottom one...it seemed to be jumping out at me. Cool!

Anonymous said...

Awww your pages are so cute!!!

wendy said...

Can ya update this thing?!?!?!

Tricia said...

love these....where have you been?

Love the fold on that last layout. Clever.