CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Holy KIT Batman



I think I'm in love :) These gigantic kits from Homegrown Scrapbooks rock! These layouts are from the Summer Survival Kit! I had gotten the spring too, but was just too darn exhausted to play LOL This time I'm following along with the class and having so much fun! The second layout is from a sketch that was posted on the Homegrown Blog! The first layout is of Elli opening her card from Lucas! She was SO very excited to get mail from her buddy! The second is a picture I took of her playing on the playground at the lake :)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

These are awesome Nessa!

Lisa said...

PS...stop by my blog and pick up your award!

wendy said...

Love it...you have done more than I have lol...good job!

twinkle teaches said...

I love it! I like how the second LO has paint on the edges.
Tina

wendy said...

Time to update again girl :)

Slap the award from my blog on yours! :)