CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Wowsers :) What a Xmas present!




I am so happy to finally feel Ok sharing this layout with all my internet buddies! I have just had so many darn problems in this pregnancy so far that I really wanted to wait til we were pretty sure we were "in the clear" :) I found out two days before Miss Elli's second birthday that we were pregnant again! Wow what a surprise! Although I knew it was possible I really wasn't expecting the test to be positive! I had had this whole creative plan for telling Steve if it WAS positive, but I just could not wait til the next day and had to tell him immediately :) I came downstairs with the test and showed it to him and we both just stared at it for awhile LOL My due date is.... of all the days Xmas!!!! However I'll be having another c-section, and as long as my blood sugars behave, this baby should be born right around the 15th of December :)

2 comments:

teresamatz said...

Congrats!
{what a great idea for a lo}

Trish said...

I remember talking to you just months before you got preggo, you wanted a little boy, so things turned out to be exactly what you wanted. I bet even better now that you actually know Coby! So, when Nate told me that you were expecting, I wasn't a tiny bit surprised. I was like, "yay, I bet she is so excited!"