CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby's first scrapbook :)



Now that everyone knows about the baby I can share this darling album Wen sent me for the baby! Thanks Wen! You rock :) I had just been thinking.... where am I going to put the baby layout? And then a package showed up at my door! Isn't it pretty?


Thank goodness my scrappy blahs are FINALLY over! I was starting to worry for awhile there LOL I made this fun friend card from a sketch at Triple the Sketch. She has a really cool concept over there! There is a sketch and then the DT makes layouts and altered items and cards with the same sketch! For this card I used this weeks sketch and turned it on it's side.

3 comments:

danni reid. said...

love your palette and floral on your card, this is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the colors you used-BEAUTIFUL!!!

wendy said...

How did I miss this post?

The album is so pretty :)

I can't wait to see all the fun layouts you put in there :)