CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

What??? The heck you say!








Yes that's right.....The Scrap City now has kits :) You would not believe all the amazing stuff that Jen has packed into this kit! I was so flattered that she asked me to design some goodies with her new kit and I just love how they turned out! Totally brought me out of my scrappy funk!






And if that isn't quite enough excitement for you.... The Scrap City is going to have a store too! Woo hoooooo! Please join us the weekend of July 25-27 to celebrate the opening of the new store :)

2 comments:

wendy said...

Love your work! And I LOVED this kit!!! Jen out did herself.

Very cute mini album!

Trish said...

Awww...Lexi looks so little and cute playing baseball. You have so many scrap things going on, with the stores and meetings, how do you do it!