CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Some scrappy fun.... and some other stuff too :)






I found this newish blog called Use Your Stash that I just think is SO fun! The challenge was to use your stamps.... I have SO many of them and I never use them, so it was really fun to get some out to play with! I used a butterfly stamp and colored it in with my Heidi Swapp colored pencils (also something I never use!) and also used up some chipboard and the clear border thing that I had been meaning to use! It's hard to tell, but I had been dying to use this new coredinations cardstock and I LOVE that stuff! It was black with orange and it looks so cool sanded! In other news... I have recently learned how to make those cool black and white pictures with some color added back in and I'm addicted!!!! I was always so in awe when the portrait studio made them and I love being able to make my own! I did this one of Miss Elli coloring on her feet with chalk and just love how it turned out! Also on my list of things that are AWESOME is Costco hot dogs.... if anyones keeping track, this is my pregnancy craving of the moment. Poor Steve has had to bring me Costco hot dogs everyday after work all week! I told him it would be a lot easier on him if he would buy me one of those machines that rotates the hot dog while it cooks and makes them so delicious.... I'm just sayin. And yes I did take this picture so I could scrap it for the baby book LOL








5 comments:

Kimmie said...

great card. Love how u broke out and used other things too.

Kimmie Use Your Stash

ScrapMomOf2 said...

The card is gorgeous! The photo is amazing! I admired it on ScrapCity! The hot dog . . . yum, and I don't think there's anything wrong with you taking a photo for the baby's scrapbook!

With my first, it was McDonald's cheeseburgers! I would buy cheeseburger happy meals! With my second, it was ice cold water! I was always so thirsty!

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Super card lady...

Hot dogs what a great craving... That is the best part of being prego.

TanishaRenee said...

Awesome card!

Trish said...

Those black and white pictures with little splashes of color are my fav things too. You really need to make a page around that pic of Elli coloring her feet with chalk. Lol, hotdogs, huh? Hey, at least it's on the way home from work for Steve.