CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Some tiny baby yummies for ya

I've gotten some really great pictures of my cuddle prince and his big sister princesses lately that I just have to share :) I think Elli finally "gets" that her baby brother will eventually be a fun playmate for her! She has been SO interested in holding him and playing with him lately. Now he kinda sorta interacts with her and she really gets a kick out of it! Here they are lounging in the bean bag together!

Poor Miss Elli was all tuckered out from such a long day of playing with baby brother. She, Steve and I were sitting in the family room and she was all mad because we were watching a show and had stolen "her tv" from her. About two minutes before this picture was taken she was screaming bloody murder about wanting to watch Dora..... then we realized it was silent LOL Poor little kiddo had fallen asleep hanging off the recliner foot stool :) And Steve is such a well trained husband of a scrapbooker... his first reaction was to run for the camera!

These were taken today! I am SO glad that I remembered to take a picture in this cute little dinosaur oufit.... yes I do have dino papers I've been saving ever since I found out I was having a boy LOL

I didn't get a great picture of it, but Coby discovered today that he can roll to one side, back to his back and then to the other side! What a strong boy he is :)

What I DID finally get a great picture of is his unbelievable smile! This kid just melts my heart with this smile :) He looks so much like Elli when he smiles!Lexi helped me make mashed potatos for dinner tonight and Daddy was on "Coby duty." They watched a basketball game together and played the game that ELli always loved when she was a baby. Steve had him in his lap propped up against his knees and made his tiny legs "run" and made funny noises. Coby was smiling up a storm til I came in with the camera and then we got a lot of untrusting scowls that looked a lot like this LOL

After dinner Lexi held Coby while I was doing the dishes. All of a sudden she said Mom Mom come here I taught him how to sing... ummm ok? SO I went over and she was singing "I loooooove Youuuuuuuuuu" and sure enough he was singing along :) It was SO darn cute! Whenever she sang he cooed away LOL

Then Elli wandered over and started singing with them :) Coby's so lucky to have such wonderful big sisters!

And the end of the day.... I finally discovered the secret to getting a little peace and quiet at night! This bassinet was a Craigs List find and I was so sad that Coby wouldn't sleep in it! Turns out I wasn't doing it right LOL Last night and tonight I've carried the top part out by my scrappy studio and let him sleep in there on his tummy and I've gotten like SIX hours between the two night of uninterrupted me time! Oh how I needed it! He has hardly let me put him down for more than a few minutes for the last couple weeks. I'm just loving a little creative me time :)

3 comments:

wendy said...

So much happening so quickly! Those will all make GREAT pages :). Isn't it nice you found the "trick" to getting him to sleep without having to hold him? That's awesome you have some time to get things done...or rest!

Melanie H said...

Those are such beautiful photos Nessa. My DD used to love sleeping on her belly in the vibrating bouncenette.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

He is so cute! Well, the girls are very cute too!! I love the singing! I just want to hold him! What a sweetheart, and I can see how that smile melts your heart!