CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Home sweet home?

So through Wen's blog I discovered My Scrapbook Nook and oh my stars do they have awesome crop challenges! I got all of one done because of Captain You Must Hold Me 24/7, but the one I got done I just love! The challenge was to have Home in your title, the color black and at least 4 sentances of journaling. Here's what I came up with :)
Out here on the coast we rarely get any snow and if we do it's the piddliest little amount. I think Mr. Coby brought us snow as his present to us when he was born :) This is what our house and yeard looked like the day we brought him home from the hospital. It was SO cool to look out the window both at the hospital and at home and see all the gorgeous white!I've had this acrylic house for ages and never knew what to do with it... it was PERFECT for this layout and I really love how it looks! That's always my favorite thing when you hang onto something and it ends up being useful LOL

No comments: