CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh Costco hot dog I heart you... basketball i do not heart you

Over at the Page Maps blog they have this great sketch posted :) Isn't it a cool one? I love how the shaped paper is cut :) Here's my take on it!

Anyone who was around during my pregnancy knows about my insane obsession with the Costco hot dog LOL There's a hidden journaling tag but I'll tell the story here too :) My very first job when I was 16 was working in a hot dog stand... I ate SO many hot dogs that summer the smell of them made me sick for years. Even when that reaction wore off I still didn't want them! That is until I got pregnant with Coby. Costco has a hot dog cart outside the warehouse and a giant hot dog and a pop is like a buck and a half..... what a deal!!!! Many a day Steve was informed he had to grab one on his way home.... many an evening he was sent BACK there LOL I'm so glad I finally got to use some of these cute little retro die cuts :) And the scrabble tiles just seemed to fit on the page :) This 7 Gypsies tag is one of those things that I never figured I'd use but saved forever anyhow.... SO glad I did! It was just the perfect way to add a little journaling to the page in addition to the hidden journaling!

Ok.... so despite ALL my talking to Coby about this while Daddy's at work I caught him enjoying his first sin... enjoying basketball I thought I had made it very clear that we only like baseball :) But they were enjoying themselves so I figured I'd better give up and take some pics!


I just adore this picture I got of Elli and Coby playing on the carpet together :) It's so fun to see her really enjoying him now and seeing him as a playmate! I'm so torn I want him to stay little but it'll be SO fun to watch them play together like my brother and I did! Now if only I could get Lexi to allow me to photograph HER playing with her sister and brother!

I finally uploaded some old pics on my memory card and this one was SO much cuter when I could see it bigger! Doesn't he just look like a little man :)

2 comments:

wendy said...

Gosh the kiddo's are SUPER CUTE! You are getting awesome photo's. Basketball is ok...he knows what his TRUE passion should be. The layouts are so fun! Can you eat Costco hotdogs now? lol

Melanie H said...

I had to giggle at your hot dog obsession when pregnant. Mine was hot chips and gravy.

I love the retro diec uts and journalling tag you used. It all looks wonderful.

Your little man is adorable, especially that last photo.