CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

I made these layouts for a contest at Page Plans. In usual Vanessa fashion i left the picture taking til thelast day and that day I was sicker than I've ever been in adult life UGH! But I really love them so here they are!
I just obsessively love this BG Urban Prarie paper! It's so girly and has butterflies :) These pictures are of Miss Lexi and her "fashion" sense LOL Unfortunately it seems she's maybe as fashion challenged as her mother is! I sure do get a kick out of the outfits and accessories she puts together!
I just love making these little paper flowers! These patterned papers were just perfect for it!

Here's the butterflies I love so much from these papers! I decorated it with stickles and inked it and lifted up the wings with some pop dots :)

It's been a long time since I made a page with a bunch of pictures, but these pictures really needed to be together! When we first looked at this house we all thought we would have the BEST hill for sledding! Sadly you never get much snow on the Oregon house so we figured it probably wouldn't happen. This year we got many many inches and shockingly there was nowhere to buy a sled LOL So Daddy improvised and used a plastic storage bin. Elli had such a blast sledding down the hill!

I embellished this snowflake that was supposed to be an ornament and I really like how it turned out even though it took forever! I inked it and sprayed glimmer mist on it.

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

These are really great! Too bad you didn't get them submitted in time! Wonderful layouts! Sledding in a plastic bin is awesome!

wendy said...

I love how these turned out! That's so funny about the sled. I could send you a hundred! Lol