CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

All about my Elli :)

This kiddo provides me so many funny things to take pictures of and put on paper :) This layout was from the week #6 sketch at 52 Sketches 52 Weeks. I've been holding on to these papers and pictures forever but just didn't seem to be able to figure out what to do with them..... Julie's sketch was PERFECT and I thought of that stuff as soon as I saw it! I just love this paper :) My dear sweet husband picked it out for me for scrapping Elli all by himself :) He just rocks! He got me this really cool thing from the LSS for Valentine's Day too. It's a scoring tool thingy for making cards and boxes! I remember seeing it on HSN or QVC once and I just can't wait to try it! I just love these die cut sayings and this froggie that I cut off of a tag on the die cut sheet! I really like these papers :) It was a brand I had never heard of but they are really great quality and very thick! You can find their other paper lines at Time Flies.



So lately Miss Elli has been obsessed with my scrapbooking stuff! For Valentines Day I filled up a giant storage box full of new stuff and stuff from my stash so she can scrap with Mommy :)She was so excited when she opened it she had to throw it all over the floor...... "nice."

Elli and I had SO much fun making her very first page for her album together when Coby was napping! She picked out the picture, the pages and everything else on her page! The picture she picked is of her and our dog Grace last summer :)






We tried to master the use of scissors... but yeah not so much LOL Instead she told Mommy what shape to cut and then pasted them on where she wanted them!And here's her finished product! I think she did a great job!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

That layout by Elli is wonderful, she sure has an eye for scrapbooking. Must have taken after mummy. lol

I have never heard of Time Flies paper but it is stunning. I love your layout.