CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Sketch Challenge at Stuck?!



Steph found this fun challenge blog called Stuck?! and I think this is quite possibly the coolest sketch I've ever used :) I actually had a picture and a bunch of papers on my desk all ready for tonight and I found this sketch and had to switcheroo! :) This sketch has definately produced my new favorite layout! Steve took this darling picture of Elli peeking between my legs at the punkin patch last October. She goes through phases where she is SO clingy and this day was definately in one of those phases! I love these papers from We R Memory Keepers.... I don't think the blue and orange could have matched the picture any better! My favorite part of this layout is the large white flower that I cut out with an exacto and tucked her picture behind! I also love all the little buttons from Making Memories! Their Blossoms and Buttons containers have to be my new best thing! They are just filled with all sizes of funky buttons!

11 comments:

wendy said...

Wow...I love how that picture turned out...so cute :-)

Nessa said...

Thanks Wen :) This is so my new fave LO!

Dawn♥ said...

Beautiful LO girl!

Sara said...

That is a great layout Nessa!

Don't forget to email it to me at the address listed on the site so that you can go into the running for the monthly prize.

Thanks
Sara - Stuck?! Sketches

Nessa said...

Yoo hooooo Trish.... now it's just a game LOL I keep trying to get a post ahead of you but you're too darn quick for me :) The alfredo is at that little craphole right behind the bait and grocery!

Trish said...

This is so WIERD!!!!!!! The cat and mouse game is what I'm talking about. The craphole in Fort Steven's?

Trish said...

How do you know where I'll post...how do you know which page catches my fancy? Is this all just a mind game to you! LOL!

Trish said...

Okay, I'm leaving to go to look at the main page again. Maybe we'll meet up again in the future blogs, lol

Nessa said...

HA I finally got your attention lol I was updating my blog and saw you :) Ummm... it's that place that does the all you can eat ribs or something that Frank always loved!

Trish said...

Oops, I forgot to say that this is probably my fav pic of Elli...She looks beautiful.

Nessa said...

That's funny :) Nah I left you a message way back at the first page but I didn't figure you;d see it :) I'm so thrilled you got to see Coby in his cute outfit! One of these days I'm going to hook you on the scrapbooking and the internet scrapbooking and Nate will hate me forever LOL