CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Serendipity DT review ***Heidi Swapp****

I just LOVE these chipboard letters! They matched perfectly with the My Mind's Eye papers I was sent to design with! I think they really stand out on the page when you sand the edges too!


They were just the perfect size for this bookmark I made, which also used the My Mind's Eye papers!

And after sanding them they really stand out of this plaque I made for Steve! This is a picture of Steve and his Grandma and also his Father and Grandfather who have passed away. I was so thrilled to also finally find the perfect project for this antique quilted heart I've been holding onto!

3 comments:

Trish said...

That was nice of you to make for Steve, is he sentimental? There are so many scrap booking terms that I have no idea about, so when you say "sanding" are you literally sanding pages down with sand paper?

Trish said...

Hmmm... I guess I lost you

Nessa said...

Ha yeah no he isn't sentimental LOL I did use sandpaper once when I ran out, but I have emery boards like you'd use on your nails :)