CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

How Many.... hairdos will you have this year?


I combined two great challenges for this one! Over at Sassy Scrappers we are having a week long member drive crop! This layout was based on Shana's awesome sketch :) I had been waiting to figure out what in the heack to do with this cool die cut number paper and am SO GLAD that I finally figured something out! I swear it's been sitting on my table taunting me for so long! :) The second challenge that I did on this layout was a daily challenge at Serendipity! The challenge was to alter something felt! I never would have thought of this on my own and I love how it looks! I used Making Memories glitter paint on these flowers (also from Making memories) and it added just the right tough of bling :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

You're projects are beautiful Nessa!!!

Melonie said...

Love what you did with the flowers! B-E-A-U-T-FUL!!!

scrappermimi said...

Great LO! You rocked these challenges girl!

For me, I have had the same hair for YEARS, LOL! Not one for change.

Nessa said...

Thanks all :) I too have had the same haircut for I don't even know how long!