CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

and the rest of Treasure Box Club!





I think I'm going to need anoth one of these kits from Treasure Box Club for this year's Easter pics too! Made these fun little treat boxes for my nieces and nephew for Easter! This new American Crafts ribbon is so darn pretty! And the second layout is of Miss Lexi! I found these pics she had taken of herself on my memory card when uploading projects! What a fun surprise! Isn't that scalloped circle paper just the cutest? And my favorite thing of all from this kit was the little magnifying glasses! What a cool way to finish my title!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Oh! I love those little take out boxes for little treat holding things. I remember you made one for Jessi, my sister as part of her baby book, which, by the way, she almost has completely filled out and looks gorgeous. She has thanked me maybe 25-30 times since the day I gave her the book. I still can't bear to tell her that I actually did not make it and get all the credit and adoration stripped away from me.