CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Serendipity DT review ***My Mind's Eye****

I must admit.... at first I was a little nervous about these My Mind's Eye papers that I was sent from Serendipity because I wasn't sure if I had any photos that would do them justice! Turned out to not be a problem :) The first thing I realized is they are absolutely perfect for black and white and sepia pictures! this first layout is a photo I had been holding onto for awhile cause I just didn't know what to do with it! it is of my baby Elli and my neice Evy who are a couple weeks apart in age! Evy is the daughter of my big brother Kevin, whom I am very close to, and it was so special for myself and Senja to be pregnant at the same time! This gorgeous vine paper was so delicate and pretty behind the sepia picture and antique lace doily!

This second layout is actually me and my oldest daughter 12 years ago :) I scanned it and reprinted it in black and white and it was just wonderful with these papers! I love the soft yellow background that was on the back of one of the patterned papers! These papers are super thick cardstock quality and look great when sanded!And speaking of my brother Kevin..... this mini book is all pictures of me and my two brothers Kevin and Nick! These papers are perfect for older photos from the 70's and early 80's! I covered some jumbo playing cards and just embellished away!

3 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OH my Nessa these projects are just absolutely GORGEOUS! You worked wonders with these MME papers!

twinkle teaches said...

I love, love your embellished cards! So pretty!
Tina :)

Trish said...

Oh the one with you and Lexi is so sweet but it almost makes me want to cry because it reminds me of myself and Jadey together, and her growing and growing and.. And the picture with the two babies together, I honestly thought was an Anne Gedes pic that you practiced scrapping on.