CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

WOOOO HOOO!!!!!


I got some great news! I was picked for the DT over at Serendipity Scrapbooks! I am so so excited! I have always wanted to design for a kit club and they also do product reviews which is really cool! When I checked my E-mails I was on the phone leaving Steve a message and I got so excited I hung up right in the middle of talking :) Can't wait to show you what I get to create with the fabulous kits from there!

6 comments:

Scrappin in my spare time said...

congrates girl you deserve it.

wendy said...

Congratulations!!! You are going to do a great job!!

Nicole said...

Congrats... you derserved it. I can't wait to see what you do.

wendipooh13 said...

congrats!!! I'm soo excited too, can't wati to get to know you better:)

scrappermimi said...

Congrats to you and welcome to the team! You will just love it!

Kim said...

I can't wait to get to work with everyone too!! We're going to have so much fun!!!