CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Check this out!


For the blog challenge over at Serendipity Scrapbooks our challenge was to link up fellow bloggers project that we loved! And I LOVE this acrylic wedding album that Wendi made! I can't believe that it was your first one! I have two of these sitting on my desk and Wendi inspired me to get going on one! I think wedding pics would be a great place to start :) Here's Wendi's blog! Go check it out :)

3 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Great Album! Loving it!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh!!! thank you sooo much, what an honor for me to have you mention me on your blog!!! thank you again.... made my day:)

Nessa said...

Yay Wendi I'm glad :) I was so impressed with yoru first one! Hope the one I'm working on turns out half as good LOL