CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've gone card challenge crazy :)



Here's my first one :) This one is for Dawn's blog challenge #3 over at Scrap City! I love this sketch from Di Hickman's blog because it is super simplae and you can dress it up any way you want! Really love the design with the 3 seperate blocks that make one large block! I got the color scheme of blue, brown and purple from Naureen's weekly card challenge over at Priceless Scrapbooks


materials: Bazzill CS; buttons; Prima flower; Bazzill floss; Gin-X PP'sJunkitz rubon and gold uniball pan.

5 comments:

Scrappin_Amy said...

Love all the patterns on this card.
I know Di we used to be on DT together:)

Nessa said...

Thanks Amy :)

wendy said...

Such great textures...I love the buttons and ribbon slides

Spot-On said...

Great card! I agree I keep some of them plain so you can add your own touches! Love your card, TFS!

Trish said...

No, This one is my favorite. I say, "Oooohhhhhh!" in my head when I saw it