CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Another great sketch challenge! Mojo Monday week 20


Found this great blog that's new to me http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/2008/01/mojo-monday-week-20.html courtesy of Dawn's blog challenge over at Scrap City! I had fun with this one! I turned it on it's side and added tags down the side and tags in the center sentiment box for my two girls pictures on this card for Grandma's B'day!
Materials: Colorbox ink; bazzill cs; Arctic Frog PP; K and Co pp; Junkitz PP; DCWV sparkle paper; Fabric strips; Stickles; Studio G stamps

5 comments:

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Love it girl... Glad to see you blogging again.

Tricia said...

awesome card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card! Love the idea to put pictures on the tags. Thanks for playing! :)

Trish said...

I found a bunch of those tags at a scrap book store, and I really love them. It seems like there is a lot you can do with them.

Trish said...

Like for example, I put my kids pictures on those tags on their christmas presnts this year so they would know which presents were theirs.