CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

We've gone Iron Chef CRAZY over at the Mojo




What a fun contest this has been over at Scrappin Mojo so far.... and it just began :) Michelle and Martha sent us all envelopes with the "secret ingredients" inside to complete our challenges! This week was buttons and they sure did send us some fun and funky ones. Here's my entries! The layout challenge was to create a layout using the buttons to embellish andothe embellishment. My layout is called "Always smell the roses" and it's of Miss Elli smelling the flowers that Daddy brought Mommy! I used the buttons to embellish the photo mat and also the outside of the giant chipboard flower. Our card challenge was to create a card using the buttons and also stitching! I love that some of the buttons were flower shaped so I made a flower garden with the buttons as centers for the chipboard flowers and some of the shaped ones too as tiny flowers. Then I hand stitched their stems :) Thanks Michelle and Martha for such a fun contest!

3 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OMG Nessa this LO and card are just gorgeous! OMG I'm really lovin that card! I have some of those chipboard flowers that I need to get out and use! Stunning stuff girly! :)

Melonie said...

Fantastic! Love that box in your previous post too!

wendipooh13 said...

how fun!!!! totally love the card with the felt along the bottom so adorable!!!