CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Finally got back to scrappin!





It's been a long coupla weeks with no mojo for me :) Thank goodness Serendipity Scrapbook's had a crop and got my rear back in gear! I had so much fun creating for the crop and ended up with some of my very favorite things I've ever done! The Rock Star layout of Miss Elli has been proclaimed to be Steve's favorite layout ever and I'm quite in love with the Hubba Hubba layout and the fact that I FINALLY got Lexi's school pics scrapped..... 6 years later for some of them :)

4 comments:

ellen s. said...

WWO! that is fabulous stuff! i love how you cut that KI paper!!!

wendy said...

So glad you got the mojo back girl! Scrapping will brighten your days...it's great to see some fabulous layouts...I love the Hubba Hubba!! :)

scrappermimi said...

Such great LO's! Gotta say though my favorite is the hubba hubba man!

Dawn♥ said...

OM these are all just drop dead gorgeous! I'm tickled you got your mojo going again! Don't you just hate when it decides to take a break! Lovely creations!