CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Scrappin Mojo February Sponser C&T Publishing!




OK the only thing wrong with this month's sponser is that I don't have MORE of these awesome little boxes! I have saved these bracelets that were mine, Steve's and Elli's since she was born just waiting to do something special with them and this box was absolutely perfect! Our time in the hospital was so special and wonderful! Since I had a c-section with Elli we stayed for longer, and the plan was that Steve would go back home, be with our dogs and oldest daughter and work a couple days and then take a couple weeks off after she was born..... sweet Dh just couldn't be pulled away from her for anything and ended up staying on the crazy uncomfortable couch for all the nights we were there! I LOVE having all of our bracelets showcased in such a beautiful way! Here is the link to check out more of C&T Publishings great product and of course we have many more of these fun boxes on display at Scrappin Mojo!

7 comments:

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Oh that box is super cute girl... Love it.

Nessa said...

LOL I give up.... I keep posting after you by a second :) You should come over and scrapbook with me some time! nate will hate my guts when he realizes how time consuming and spendy it is but he'll get over it ::)

Trish said...

I wish I had done something cute with all of my babies hospital stuff. I'm jealous of those little organized cute display boxes. Now I'd have to go hunt them all down.

Trish said...

oh! there you are!

Trish said...

You know what I would love to do, make special cards. I stared sending out little holiday cards with pics of my kids when jade was born because i think they are all so adorable and I just want to share them with everyone so I would LOve to go over and have you show me tricks to do that for my holiday cards

Trish said...

okay now I think you are ahead of me so I will try to find you lol!

Nessa said...

I would love to :) I love the cards you already make by the way! Once you start playing with the paper it's a slippery slope to the albums LOL