CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Seriously.... my favorite thing I've ever made :)






I had never done a paper bag album so I was SO excited when Jennifer over at Scrap City put together this challenge kit for us! She gave us an awesome envelope FULL of fun papers and stuff and a pre-sewn paper bag album! I made an unfilled album that I was planning on giving as a gift.... but now I love it so much I'm not sure it's going anywhere LOL! THANKS JENNIFER :)

7 comments:

Scrappin in my spare time said...

AWSOME... YOu did a fantastic job...

Anonymous said...

I wish I had half your talent! This turned out so fabulous. Thanks Jennifer for being so king and to nessa for being so creative :-)

display name said...

WOW! I will now go hang my head in shame!! Beautiful!

Carla said...

Wow can I have lessons from you? LOL.....This is beautiful, and will inspire me to finish the one Im working on!

Alli said...

wow!!! amazing album!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow these are beautiful,: )

Trish said...

I love brown and pink together, I also like that really faded old fashioned look, so these pages are great to me. Jade IS an angel, and you are getting Coby on a bad sleeping schedule, young lady! He is like, I'm staying up and eating and playing all night with Mama, I'll sleep during the day! I really just can't stand how cute he is! I know I already said that, but I'll keep saying because his sweetness really is just unbearable!