CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pretty Garbage Can :)





When I was working on this my daughter's best friend walked up behind me and said, "you aren't supposed to put garbage in things that are pretty!" I said..... if your a scrapbooker you do :) Made this out of a coffee can for my table in the hopes that a smaller garbage container will make me empty it before it overflows onto the floor! This is for the contest at Treasured Scrapbooking sponsered by Cherry Arte! Got a lot of the awesome stuff that I used from a Treasured Scrapbooking kit (August) that I won at a crop! Here's a link to Treasured Scrapbooking http://www.treasuredscrapbooking.com/.

Materials: Cherry Arte PP's and rubons; Fancy Pants rubons; Sassafrass Lass PP; Stickles; chipboard; misc. ribbons and fabric strips and a coffee can.

3 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

I am sorry but that is just wayyyyyy too pretty to use for trash!!!

wendy said...

I love this :-)...hadn't noticed before...so cute!!

Hey...you need to get a bloggin'! Check mine out...left you something.

Nessa said...

Now I know you aren't mocking the manilow trish.... shame shame! Schedule Schmedule.... ironic that you say that as jade sits there LOL