CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I am a Fanilow..... and not embarrassed one bit :)




OK I know the prompt over at the Mojo was to blog about your most embarrassing music purchase.... but I don't embarrass easily. However, my little obsession does embarrass the heck outta my husband and my daughter! I have had Copacabana as my ring tone for years and everytime my oldest daughter hears my phone ring when we are in public she hides her head in shame! But fortunately I couldn't care less.... I'm actually listening to a Manilow Marathon as we speak :) I love every song he has ever done. I think they are incredibly happy and romantic and just make me feel good!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Hello....is it NESSA? I dont see a name here or on GBC.....did you just join there as well? I wanted to introduce myself, Im Carla (Croppincarla) from Wisconsin.....and I found your blog in the blog post and was checking out some of your work and I have to say that I love it! I love your altered projects......
Its nice to meet you and I hope you come visit me as well!

Stampin' Meg said...

My DH loves BM too!I like him just fine so it's all good LOL

Trish said...

Hmmmmmmm.......I'm speechless....