CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Isn't she the prettiest :)


Here is Lexi's school picture this year! We loved last years too, but she had had a few there that she wasn't hardly smiling and her eyes were half closed LOL! She was so thrilled to bring this home and show it to us! I've been letting her wear a touch of makeup here and there now that she is in middle school and gosh she looks so grown up all of a sudden! Can't believe she will be 12 thsi year! The years go way to fast! Luckily fo rme she isn't just pretty.... she's smart, funny and ever so kind as well :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture. I always hold my breath until we see them, you never know what those school pic's are going to look like. They always turn out great but you always wonder :0).

Trish said...

She's beautiful! And she looks a lot like you, like all your kids are turning out to do. If you ever feel like she is too young for makeup, just remember this: Jade will be in the middle of playing when she drops her toy, runs up to me and says, "mama I need lipgloss on" I don't know what to do with that...