CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why I love you Munkin Moo


1. What a kick in the tail you are. Wherever you go mischief and wonder seem to follow! I love watching you discover all the fun world around you!
2. I love all your funny words. I love that you say Fa Fa for I love you and you really know what you are saying.
3. I love that when you wake up the first words out of your mouth are mama mama!
4. You are my little miracle. You are the baby I didn't think we would have and you are such a blessing in my world!
5. You are your Daddy but miniature. I love to look at you and see Daddy's facial expressions and mannerisms. I love that you look so much half me and half daddy.
6. As much as you make me crazy sometimes I love that you are so brave and daring. There isn't an obstacle that you won't climb.... and then jump off of!
7. I love that you are as content to snuggle all night with me as I am! You are my bed buddy and I have cherished the countless hours I have spent staring at your darling little face.
8. I love that you already love the Cubbies! When we watch baseball if we are clapping you will run over and say GO GO! I also love to watch you do and say SAFE!
9. I love your smile. This darling impish grin melts my heart everytime. I can't resist you for a second!
10. Mostly I love you because you came to me when I needed you so! You are the perfect little soul that we were menat to have and I am so thankful for your presence in my life every single day!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Awwwww...SO special. That really is Elli.