CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Perfect Day: Scrap-Diner Viva la Friday challenge



This was for a Viva La Friday challenge over at Scrap-Diner! The challenge was to take an old layout you disliked and redo it.... I hope by that they meant to take the pics off and COMPLETELY REDO IT!!! The new layout is the super fabulous glitter-rific one on the top. The bottom one is the only layout that I've made that I truly disliked! I'm so glad I redid a layout for these precious pics of me and Elli's first Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Shannon Schafer said...

These layouts are just adorable!!!

Trish said...

I didn't dislike the first page. SO, I just went back to that old page and saw your comments. Some nights I do have a really tough time falling asleep, like last night I started playing a game on my iphone and I stayed up till 7 in the morning playing, crazy huh? And we are HOOKED on that hidden camera show!!! I had my mom watch it and she is obsessed now too. Nate and I talk about how we could never do those embarrassing things. I guess for 5 thousand, things get less embarrassing! Are you planning on sleeping now that your page is done?

Nessa said...

No I stay up half the night pretty much every night! It's easy to blame it on Coby but I've always been that way LOL It's the only time I get any peace and quiet at all! I could never ever do the stuff they do! No I'm about to post that one here and then probably start a new project :)