CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2007

This one's for you Mom....






Mommy if you are reading this I know you are thinking "Told ya so!' But I know you'll get a kick out of these! Miss Elli is a finicky sleeper.... didn't like the crib, bassinette, playpen! Only her carseat! So I always let her sleep in the carseat til I go to bed. Well.... it appears she may be too big for this now! These were all in the last few weeks. In the first one she tipped over the carseat, has her head in the bottom and kept sleeping with it up in the air. In the second she rolled out of it and is sleeping with her arm underneath it. In the third she got up, walked over to Lex who was sleepin on the couch, poked her back a few times, then gave up and layed down on the floor next to the couch and by the dog. In the fourth she rolled out and we found her sleeping with her head against the dining room chair! What a goof! Love you Mom!

4 comments:

Laura S. said...

Oh how cute!!

Laura

wendy said...

so fun! My daughter loves sleeping in her carseat too! We put the blanket in there just as you do and she always "slide" her way out. What fun picture, those will make a cute layout.

display name said...

I LOVE pictures of people (expecially children) sleeping! It is the only time they look so peaceful!!

Trish said...

LOL!!! These are the funniest things EVER!!! I would definitely scrap the reckless sleeping pics. I'm still laughing...