CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why I love you Miss Lexi


1. You have the whole package... inner AND outer beauty!
2. You care so passionately about the rights and lives of others. I have never met an 11 year old who is so sure and vocal about her beliefs!
3. You have said you wanted to be the president since a very young age.... you mean it and that is amazing to me. An 11 year old with her life all mapped out already.
4. Gosh you are smart. The adult concepts you "get" amaze me! You are also 10x better at math than your Mommy is!
5. You are the best big sister in the world. It couldn't have been easy to be an only for 10 years and then not be anymore. You love your sissy so much and she thinks you are the best thing ever!
6. Your singing voice is amazing! You have such talent and your stage presence is mesmerizing!
7. You are so kind and giving. You never want to disappoint and you are one of the most honest people I have ever met!
8. I love how creative you are! Your jewelry that you make is so pretty and you tell a story so well!
9. As much as it scares me... I love that you are becoming so "teenagery". The jewelry, the clothes, the nail polish and little touches of makeup! My little diva :)
10. Mostly I love you cause you're my girl. For so many years it was just you and me and you made me who I am today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, get me a kleenex! Those are some beautiful words...oohhh. Sniff, sniff.

Trish said...

I am so touched by these two entries. How great for you to put into words all the love that you have for your girls. And how great for them to hear it!